Something has seriously been bugging me. It’s at work. I take pride in my organizational skills in my classroom. Veteran teachers like to come in and get organizing ideas. I’ll share them with you one day. But there’s one area that has been driving me crazy. It’s my desk. Well, the drawers, not the desktop.
This is what it looks like….(as I hide my head in shame)
It was absolutely terrible! I couldn’t find anything I needed. My paras take things out (which I don’t mind at all), but when it comes time to put things back, it’s not where they got it from. I’ve had enough. So I took everything out of all three drawers. It always gets worse before it gets better.
What I should have done is taken a picture of the drawers emptied out and everything laid out all over. But I didn’t. Bad blogger. I guess I was really eager to put everything back. Here is what it looks like now:
I feel like I can breathe again. I now can find what I’m looking for. That bottom drawer isn’t perfect just yet, but I’m ok with it for now. The important thing is that I’m not afraid to open the drawers. Especially that top one. Hope it lasts. If it doesn’t, then I’ll just figure out another system that can work better.